Tuesday, 1 April 2014
Coming Soon: Instructor-Led Training
As we mentioned in our 2013 wrap up post we are working with Logical Operations to deliver an Instructor Led End User Training Course. Logical Operations, a premiere training organization that helps companies and individuals maximize the learning process, will offer this one day class through its' partner training centers. The class curriculum is designed to provide users with the skills they need to be more effective using Insightly, and in turn, more successful on the job. The Insightly curriculum is currently scheduled to be available in late April/May 2014. Learn more about the upcoming class and Logical Operations.
Posted by Laura at 09:32
- Google+ Hangouts now integrated with Insightly
- Re-Post: 5 Things I Learned in My First Real Year...
- UI Improvements: In-line Editing, List Actions Men...
- Partner Blog Post: Choosing Integrated Apps to St...
- CRM 101: Grow Your Business
- Join our Android Beta Tester Program!
- How a CRM Can Work for YOUR Business
- A Few Ways to Engage Your Contacts for Better Sale...
- Why Your Business Needs Social Data
- Coming Soon: Instructor-Led Training
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2013 (42)
- ► 2012 (16)
- ► 2011 (25)