As the winter Olympics is finishing up in Sochi, the engineering and testing team here at Insightly in California is putting the finishing touches on our new user interface. We’re going to roll it out to all our users this week. We've previewed it with several thousand customers over the past few weeks and received hundreds of responses and comments - almost all overwhelmingly positive. It’s the first full interface overhaul we've made since we shipped the first version over two years ago, and we’re excited to bring you a more modern, faster, and simpler web experience. You can read more about the science and research that went into our new UI in a previous blog post.
You can read about the changes in this new version on our help site.
We look forward to sharing the fruits of our hard labor with you in the next few days. It’s going to be very exciting!
- A Bigger, Better, Faster Insightly - here now.
- Guest Post: Turning Around Sour Word-of-Mouth
- You've Heard of Candy Crush, Now Check Out CRM Cru...
- Insightly Integrates with Zapier!
- How a Small Business can Boost Sales with a CRM
- Crafting a new Insightly experience
- To Secure Brand Loyalty, Your Business Needs a CRM...
- ▼ February (7)
- ► 2013 (42)
- ► 2012 (16)
- ► 2011 (25)