Typically, Software as a Service (SAAS) vendors focus on streamlining only one business process. What if you could integrate diverse programs so they all worked together, for invoicing, email alerts, project management, customer records, and more? Ten years ago, you'd have had to hire a team of programmers and build epic architecture to achieve such a feat. Today, thanks to the collaborative direction taken by SAAS developers, you can pick the programs you need and integrate easily with your online Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
Scripts available on websites like Torpio and Zapier make it really easy for small businesses to connect all kinds of SAAS applications to a central CRM. You'll be able to automate tedious daily tasks to free your management staff for the important stuff.
Are you using your small business CRM to full advantage? You already know how to manage your contacts. Let's see what else you can do.
1. Project Management. Your CRM can manage more than just customer data. Track your projects by setting milestones for each deliverable and assign tasks for each milestone. You'll be able to see exactly what's done (and what's not) and keep the project moving along on schedule and on budget.
2. Integrated Email. Send email alerts when a task is complete, set reminders for upcoming deadlines, easily copy in customer correspondence, and keep both customers and team members in the loop.
3. Launch a Drip Campaign. Set automatic followups for marketing campaigns, sale deadline reminders, and related products.
4. Beautify your Newsletters. Turn bland emails into eye-catching, interactive newsletters with MailChimp. Text emails are so 2000! Get your recipients' attention and encourage them to open your future emails by sending colorful, dynamic emails.
5...And Track the Results. When you start a new marketing campaign, MailChimp will deliver the data you need to gauge its success. Easy-to-understand reports include opens, unopened, sharing and other metrics.
6. Improve Customer Service. Connect with Google integrated services including Google Contacts, Gmail, Calendar, and Drive to bring all your contact points together. Why waste time searching for contact information in different programs?
7. Do the Books. Choose a popular program such as Freshbooks or QuickBooks Online to create and send invoices, record payments, and connect the transactions to customer records in your CRM.
8. Integrate Professional Quotes. Nurture your lead pipeline and really impress your potential customers with proposal software from QuoteRoller. Create beautiful proposals in minutes, complete with analytics--so you’ll know right away when that qualified lead opens your document.
9. Make Notes. Keep yourself on track with Evernote. Collect and file everything--all types of notes, whether audio, text, or photos, and much more! Attach and keep track of all those little details within your customer accounts and projects, so your team is always on the same page.
10. Go Mobile. Access the full power of your online CRM from anywhere. Manage projects, tasks, and people on the go. Add tasks and milestones, check project status, access customer data, log calls, and communicate no matter where you happen to be. Your entire business, right in the palm of your hand.
By integrating a full suite of tools with your SMB CRM, you can create a powerful, scalable business system with all the functions you need to run your business today and as you grow. With Insightly’s affordable CRM, you can do all this...and much more.