So what does this mean specifically? Now, as an Outlook user you can manage all your Insightly customer interactions directly from within Outlook 2013/Office 365 -- easily connect with your customers, improve productivity and most importantly, grow your businesses. No need to switch between apps. Once you've installed the Insightly Outlook App from the Microsoft Office Store you'll see an Insightly link at the top of each email and you can:
- Save Outlook emails into Insightly with one click (linking contacts with saved emails)
- Create new Insightly tasks, opportunities, projects and events from within Outlook
- Edit CRM contact information from within Outlook emails
- Link emails to Insightly projects and opportunities
- View the complete Insightly activity history for a contact from within an Outlook email
For a guided tour on how to install the Insightly Outlook App and how to use it, check out our new Insightly University video on the subject.
Note: As per the Microsoft Office Store, you need to have admin rights to install an App. In addition, Outlook 2013 cannot run on a server running Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 or an earlier version of Exchange.